Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Busy Week!

It has been a busy week for me! The combinaton of being busy and the full moon (kids go crazy during a full moon) has made me exhausted. So...why am I up so early on a Saturday morning? Maria is helping John at the market today, so I get the day off. I guess I got up so I could enjoy the day. I need to do some cleaning. Holiday time is near, and that makes me want to have things a little more organized. Our new Jack Russell, named Jack, is a loving little guy. He hasn't become attached to any particular family member-he just wants to be near people. He follows us around the house. I think he's a bit nosey. John has been letting Jack go with him to the feed store. Jack is learning to stay in his seat in the truck and to wait in the truck while John pays for the feed. On Wednesday, he managed to get put on the naughty list. When John got home mid-day, he discovered that Jack had destroyed five mini-blinds in the house. Jack also damaged a Christmas cactus. I might forgive him for the mini-blinds, but the cactus is one I can't easily forgive! Only his sweetness will get Jack forgiven. Thursday after school, I moderated the quick recall matches at the Superintendent's Cup. It is wonderful to see academically talented students show their knowledge during these matches. It was fun, but a long day. On my mind right now is what to cook today. I really want to make some sort of bread, but I know I don't need the calories. I have found a new love in the Pinterest app. There are tons of ideas and links to just about anything a person might be interested in. I have found tons of recipes to try! If you haven't experienced Pinterest, DON'T - unless you want a new obsession! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment