Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy March

Three months have passed since I last wrote. We enjoyed Maria and Amari staying with us for a while when she and Zach were finishing the house-buying process. They have moved and are happy to have their own space. They live in Walton, which is a little over 2 hours from us. We miss seeing our sweet granddaughter and always look forward to her visits.

Amari is growing and changing so fast. She is 10 1/2 months old and has been walking for about two weeks. She is such a pleasant little thing and is constantly on the move. She keeps herself busy playing- we just have to contain her in our living room by blocking off the hallway and kitchen with baby gates. Clay installed one for me that has a swing gate, which works great for us when going in and out of the kitchen.

Hannah's basketball season has ended, so our evenings aren't as hectic as they have been all winter.

Our old chocolate Lab, Godiva, is getting pretty feeble. During the day, we keep her locked in the kitchen(vinyl flooring), because she occasionally has accidents. Clay lets her sleep in his bedroom at night. Sometimes she is so achy that he carries her down the stairs. Our family will miss her greatly when her final day comes.

My goal is to get my craft room back in order so that I can work on some projects soon. I'm in love with Pinterest and have plenty of ideas filed away!

Winter is my least favorite season, so I'm glad to see more daylight with each passing day. Spring is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment