Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful

Many people have been writing daily thankful thoughts. I knew i wouldn't be disciplined enough to keep up with that, so I'm writing my top 10 list.
I'm thankful ...
1) for my husband and my children.
2) for my mom and dad who raised me in a loving home.
3) for neighbors and friends who always are there when I need them.
4) For friends I've had for years and even though we don't see each other often, we're still friends!
5) for my church families- current and part. They are and have been my brothers and sisters when I haven't had my natural siblings close by.
6) for my school - students and colleagues who are like family to me.
7) for good health.
8) for my home (washer & dryer, dishwasher, electricity, food to eat, hot shower,& a warm bed).
9) for the many freedoms which we take for granted - (freedom to pray and worship; the ability to feel safe in my home and community)
10) for patience - in dealing with all of the above, I have to have patience. Sometimes I fail, but I do try.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment