Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Nice Holiday Weekend

It has been an enjoyable weekend at home. On Thanksgiving evening, after cooking literally ALL DAY, 9 of us feasted on fried turkey, roasted ham, and ALL the trimmings. My favorites this year were the dressing and the pumpkin pie. I believe it was the best pumpkin pie I had ever made.
It was especially nice having all three of my kids at home together. Maria and Zac were here, Clay (Samantha went home to North Carolina), and of course, Hannah. We also had three of Clay`s Berea College friends who came to eat with us. They seemed to enjoy their visit with us. It was nice sharing our Thanksgiving meal with young people who weren`t able to go home for the holiday weekend.

It`s back to school for me tomorrow, but also a big day for our family. Maria has an ultrasound appointment and we might find out if she`ll be having a boy or a girl. I vote GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment